1. How we collect the information
Webeeh collect information by appropriate and lawful means, we collect information from you when you send it to Webeeh directly by filling out forms on Webeeh’ Websites, corresponding with Webeeh by e-mail, writing to Webeeh by post, or speaking to Webeeh by telephone. Webeeh also collect information from you when you browse the Website and use the Software, as set out in detail below. Some of the methods Webeeh use to collect data are automated and will take effect automatically as you navigate the Website and/or use the Software. You are free to refuse our request for this information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you the desired services.
2. Information we collect
Personal Information. This is the information that identifies you or can be used to contact you and may include your name, telephone number, postal address, e-mail address, IP address, billing information, if applicable, company name, company postal address, company telephone number, company e-mail address, credit card number or tax ID number as well as similar information concerning technical contacts, marketing contacts, and executive contacts within your company or organisation.
User Communications. If you communicate with Webeeh, Webeeh may collect information relating to that communication whether it takes the form of e-mail, letter, forum posting, testimonials or any other form of communication between you and Webeeh or submitted by you to the Website.
Server Information. If you use one of Webeeh’ software products such as Webeeh’ proprietary Content Management Solution, Webeeh may collect certain information concerning such software and concerning the server upon which the software operates. This information includes without limitation: (a) the licensed or unlicensed status of the software; (b) the source from which the license for the software was obtained (i.e., Webeeh or a Webeeh affiliate); or (c) information about the server upon which the software is installed including (i) the public IP address, (ii) the operating system, (iii) the use of any virtualization technologies on such server, and (vi) Server Access details in case of software installations and maintenance request.
Non-Personal Information. Webeeh also collect statistical and other analytical information of all the visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information, browser type, device type, operating system, device model, and other statistical data involving the use of our website. Webeeh may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose.
3. Our policy towards children Webeeh products and services are not directed for children and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children. If you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, without your consent, then please contact us using the contact details provided at contact section so that we can take steps to remove such information and terminate any account your child has created with us.
4. Processing and storage of the Personal Information
We use the Non-Personal information gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organize our website.
We will process any Personal information you provide to us for the following purposes:
Retention of Personal Information The information submitted to us during registration will be held as long as there is an active service associated with your account. It is held only to act as a point of contact for you and for invoicing, and will not be shared with anyone outside of Webeeh. Once all services are canceled or expired your data will be held for 24 months, available upon request, after which it will be erased from our systems automatically and permanently, this includes invoices. Requests for your data can be made via support ticket.
We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfill your order, provide maintenance service, or any other service (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements). We will disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
Webeeh may also disclose your Personal Information if Webeeh determine that such disclosure is necessary to protect Webeeh’s rights and remedies or is necessary for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance. Such disclosures could take place in the context of an investigation or to prevent or take action against illegal activity, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Webeeh’s Terms and Conditions, AUP, applicable EULAs or other Webeeh agreements, or as otherwise required by applicable law. Where this is the case Webeeh will endeavor to give you notice of such disclosures, to the extent that Webeeh are lawfully permitted to do so.
Webeeh may disclose your Personal Information to affiliated third parties that assist Webeeh in providing maintaining, evaluating, improving and providing the Website, the Services and any other Webeeh products and services. Webeeh may disclose your Personal Information to affiliated third parties for the purposes of offering, marketing or advertising Webeeh products and services to you (such Webeeh products and services may reference, incorporate or include third-party products and services). In such an event, Webeeh will take reasonable measures to prevent such affiliated third parties from using your Personal Information for other purposes.
Webeeh cannot be responsible for protecting your Personal Information if you share such information in publicly available sections of the Website such as the forums, comments or testimonials section.
Cookies are used for collecting information about your preferences on your device, including the device model, screen resolution, maker, ISP name, country and city location data. Webeeh uses the following types of cookies:
8. How does Webeeh protect Personal Information and other information about you? Both Personal and Non-Personal Data is held on secure servers. Webeeh takes reasonable actions to protect any Personal Information Webeeh collects about you. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot completely guarantee or warrant the security of any information you send to us via the Internet. No data communication over the Internet can be guaranteed to be fully 100% safe. However, we take all reasonable steps to protect your data at all times, your privacy is paramount to us. In the event that Webeeh becomes aware of a security breach, unauthorized disclosure or accidental disclosure concerning your information, you agree that Webeeh may notify you of such an event using the notice provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
9. Information and access to your Personal Information
Webeeh try to ensure that your provided contact information is correct, complete, and up to date. You have the right to request access to and rectification or deletion of Personal Information or restriction of processing involving your Personal Information. Webeeh will comply with deletion requests as long as Webeeh is not required to keep the Personal Information by law and does not need to hold it for its legitimate business purposes. Webeeh may decline to process requests that are frivolous/vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law.
Your Rights As a Data Subject, you have a number of rights in relation to your Personal Information. These include your rights:
* To ask Webeeh to confirm what (if any) Personal Information Webeeh hold relating to you and how that data is processed and used by Webeeh (often referred to as a ‘Subject Access Request’); * To have Webeeh rectify Personal Information which Webeeh hold about you that is incorrect; * To have Webeeh erase Personal Information which relates to you if it is no longer necessary for Webeeh to continue to process it, or if Webeeh have no lawful basis to store, process or hold it (though Webeeh do have rights to decline these requests in some situations); * To object to Webeeh processing your Personal Information; * To be informed about the presence of any automated decision making and profiling of your Personal Information, and where suitable, be provided with significant information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged outcomes of such processing that affects you; * To have Webeeh provide you with a copy of your Personal Information for transfer to an alternative provider of similar services.
Should you ever wish to exercise one or more of these rights you should contact Webeeh by sending an email at our customer service email address or by submitting a support ticket.
Third party websites Occasionally, Webeeh’ website may contain links to and from the websites of Webeeh’ partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you visit a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and Webeeh do not accept any liability or responsibility for their policies.
Clients agree to these privacy policies along with Terms & Conditions when using Webeeh services.