Creating your website
IMPORTANT -- PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU USE THE WEBSITE OR ATTEMPT TO ACCESS ANY SERVICES. BY ACCESSING THE WEBSITE OR BY UTILISING ANY SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
These terms (the "Terms of Service") apply to your use of www.webeeh.com (the "Website") and any purchase or use by you of any software, products or services that may be made available to you through it (collectively, the "Service(s)").
The Website is a site operated by WEBEEH.com ("WEBEEH").
WEBEEH reserves the right to amend or update these Terms of Service at any time, with or without notice. Such changes shall take effect immediately and shall apply to all subsequent use by you of the Website or Services. Every time you wish to use the Website, or any of the service provided by Webeeh please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. Please check Last Updated line at the bottom of this page to see when these terms were most recently updated. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this page (Terms of Service page) periodically and to be aware of any changes. Continued use of the Website and the Services after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of the Services and your Account.
WEBEEH does not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis. WEBEEH may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Website for business and operational reasons. WEBEEH will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal. WEBEEH will not be liable to you if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
* You must be 16 years or older to use this Service.
* You must be a human. Accounts registered by robots or other automated methods are not permitted.
* You agree to provide WEBEEH with a valid e-mail address and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
* You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
* If you are using a free account you are not permitted to hide or obfuscate WEBEEH logo and web links.
* You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
* You may not use the Service as a remote storage server or file hosting service.
* If your monthly bandwidth exceeds the limit on a regular basis, WEBEEH reserves the right to increase subscription fees, suspend or remove your Account or website.
* One person may create no more than 3 free websites.
* If you choose, or you are provided with, any form of user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of WEBEEH' security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
* WEBEEH reserve the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by WEBEEH, at any time, if in WEBEEH' reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms of Service.
The Service may not be used to publish, upload or promote the following content:
* Content which may be illegal in Pakistan, United States, and EU.
* Content promoting illegal activities or a pornographic nature.
* Content with the sole purpose of inciting hate or causing harm, or content that could be considered as libellous or slanderous.
* Content of a discriminatory, racist nature or anything that seeks to promote the bullying others.
* Sites whose sole purpose is to gain search engine ranking or followers on social media networks.
* Sites whose content mainly consists of copied content or third-party ads.
* Sites that collect donations without proper charity registration or an explicit permission is received from WEBEEH.
* Scams such as pyramid, MLM, "get rich quick", or other dubious Ponzi schemes.
You agree that you will not:
* publish or upload any content that promotes illegal activities
* misuse or interfere with the Service
* upload or publish content that is not copyright for you or otherwise subject to third-party proprietary rights.
* upload, publish or promote any content that is harmful, unlawful, threatening, harassing, tortuous, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
* publish or upload any content that is adult material (legal or illegal) in nature
* send the unsolicited commercial email (spam)
* offer for sale or sell any item you do not have legal rights to sell or violates any applicable federal, provincial, or local law or regulation
* publish or upload any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law
* upload files for the sole purpose of having them hosted by WEBEEH and for use outside of a website created using the Service
* impersonate any person or entity
* exceed the scope of the Service that you have signed up for
* use the Service as a forwarding service to another website
* hide WEBEEH domain name on free websites by means of CSS, HTML code or in any other way.
* The user is entitled to use the system free of charge for a limited period or without limitation (trial period) as published and periodically updated (by decision of WEBEEH). If a fixed period was set, the user can decide after the trial period, whether to continue to use the system and upgrade to a paid package to use it. The provider may change at any time the fixed period given to the client.
Users that will make use of the system in this framework agree with the following conditions:
* Sites during the trial period ("without limitation" or "limited period") are assigned sub-domains. WEBEEH reserves all rights to cancel or suspend the use of any "sub-domain" at any time without reason. The user declares that he agrees and knows that all sub-domains are owned by the Webeeh and that he may for any reason or no reason, at its sole discretion and without notice or liability to User or any third party, terminate or suspend the user's account and sub-domain, and remove or delete any content associated with the account, the username and sub-domain immediately.
* WEBEEH may at any time change this condition and require the customer payment for continuing the use of the system. It is understood that the provider will not require payment for use prior to the change in this condition.
* WEBEEH may place advertisements alongside free services, without prior notice.
* WEBEEH may block and/or delete any information from your system, if and when the customer fails to make payment at the end of this period including discontinued payment if possible in advance.
* Users that used the trial period for opening multiple sites for this period and using them commercially in an inappropriate manner are at risk that the WEBEEH will lock or delete these sites without notice.
* WEBEEH may send you several messages in different ways (email, text, etc.) during your trial period.
* Purchasing a product or service will be completed only after fully paid.
* The Service is billed in advance on an annual basis.
* Payments made in respect of the service are accepted via Credit Card, Bank Transfer and other selected means at WEBEEH' sole discretion. Customer is responsible for any additional transaction fees that coincide with any payment methods.
* Service is priced according to price list that is published on WEBEEH website. WEBEEH may change prices at any time with or without notification.
* Although WEBEEH has reserved the right to change the prices for the services at any time, prices are guaranteed for pre-paid periods.
* All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and Customer shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
* Service activation and Domain name registration may take up to 2 business days to complete after the payment is received.
* In order to prevent an unexpected shutdown of a customer's website, domain or email accounts, we generate renewal invoices 1 month prior to the expiry date. It is customer responsibility to make timely payment to avoid service interruption and termination.
* Should WEBEEH receive a chargeback or dispute relating to a payment you have made, or should your payment be identified as fraudulent or otherwise unlawful, irregular or contrary to this Terms of Service, the related services will be suspended and you will be liable to repay the relevant amount plus any fees incurred. WEBEEH also reserves the right to revoke any and all Services until such time as any disputed amounts plus any fees and charges incurred (including for the avoidance of doubt, any relevant payment processing fees) have been repaid.
* You alone are responsible for the proper cancellation of your subscriptions and account.
* You can cancel active subscriptions and your account via WEBEEH account area. Cancellation requests are not accepted through email, phone, fax, or any other method.
* If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up period, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again. Any payments that have been already made are non-refundable.
* WEBEEH, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account at any time for any reason without notice. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account.
* Free websites that are not updated and do not receive real visitors will be automatically suspended and terminated after a month of inactivity.
* For the avoidance of doubt, we have no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content that you publish or uploaded when using the Services.
* WEBEEH reserves the right to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) at any time with or without notice.
* Prices of all Services, including but not limited to annual subscription plan fees to the Services, are subject to change without a prior notice. Such changes shall be effective upon their posting on WEBEEH website.
* WEBEEH shall not be liable to you or to anyone else for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
* If we discontinue the Services, if reasonably possible, we will give you reasonable advance notice.
* WEBEEH allows the user to select a design template for his/her site from a broad selection of templates.
* WEBEEH may discontinue the use of certain design templates without notice, even if the user already uses it. WEBEEH will make an effort to find a suitable replacement for the user, but she is not obligated to do so.
* Acquisition of a template is for a single site only and the user is not entitled to sell and/or copy and/or reproduce, etc. the template to other users without the express written permission.
* Acquisition of design templates does not give the user copyright on it or other objects or other content related to it, and additional users will be able to use it as decided by the WEBEEH.
* For the avoidance of doubt, the user knows that all copyrights related to the template and/or objects found in the system belong to the WEBEEH only.
WEBEEH or its suppliers own the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble any aspect of the Service which WEBEEH or its suppliers own.
WEBEEH claims no intellectual property rights over the Content you upload or provide to the Service. However, by using the Service to send Content, you agree that others may view and share your Content.
WEBEEH assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked to from the Website. Such links should not be interpreted as the endorsement by us of those linked websites. You acknowledge and agree that your access or use of any Linked Site is at your own risk. WEBEEH will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
WEBEEH do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes, and platform in order to access the Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
WEBEEH will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the law. WEBEEH will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and WEBEEH will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
No liability shall be incurred by WEBEEH for any loss, damage, delays or failures arising out of usage of the WEBEEH Platform and attributable to acts beyond WEBEEH’s control, including but not limited to acts of God, changes to laws, embargoes, wars, terrorist acts, acts or omissions of third-party’s, explosions, epidemics, socio-economic instability, weather conditions, natural calamities, power outages, acts of hackers, internet issues service providers, any outside forces that disrupt the functionality of the WEBEEH Platform and acts or omissions of the User or any third party.
NEITHER WEBEEH NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE WEBEEH PLATFORM CONTENT SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF DATA, GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE OR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS POLICY OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBEEH PLATFORM, SERVICES OR CONTENT, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT WEBEEH HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
No matter how many claims are made and whatever the basis of such claims, WEBEEH's maximum aggregate liability to a User under or in connection with this Agreement in respect of any other loss (not covered by this agreement Terms) whether such claim arises in contract or in tort shall not exceed a sum equal to the value of any amount paid to WEBEEH by the User in relation to which such claim arises.
WEBEEH may rely on external components supplied by third parties, including fonts, text, images, audio. and video to provide a certain level of functionality. WEBEEH may bring an end to the use of these components at any time for any reason or no reason and the user will have no claim or demand against the WEBEEH in connection therewith.
* We will take the necessary steps to register domain names on your behalf when requested. However, you are responsible for renewing your domain names. We do not take responsibility for failing to renew domain names. If your domain name was registered by us, you must check and take appropriate actions to renew your domain when it is about to expire.
* Paid WEBEEH subscriptions come with one domain name registration with the selected extensions included in the price. Additional domain name registrations or domain name change can be done for an extra fee.
* Your domain name will be renewed automatically as long as we receive timely payments for WEBEEH subscription and domain name registrations.
* Domain name registration can be ordered online only via WEBEEH interface.
* We are not a domain registrar; we use third-party domain registration companies to buy domain names for our users. We make sure domain names bought through us will work with WEBEEH.
* By ordering a domain name, you authorize WEBEEH to perform domain name registration on your behalf, by entering you into an agreement with the corresponding domain name registrar or registry.
* By ordering a domain name registration, you accept full responsibility for compliance with any applicable law as well as, if applicable, the registration requirements of ICANN and the respective registrars and registries which shall be considered part of this agreement.
* When we register a domain name on behalf of you, we will use the default contact data that you provided for the profile. If you want to specify a different domain owner, you must create new profile contact and select it at the time of order.
* When ordering a domain name registration, you must make sure information that you provide is accurate and precise.
* The transfer of domain name ownership and change in the domain name owner data is only possible upon request from the current domain name owner.
* In some cases, it may take up to three business days before the domain name becomes operational. Usually, the domain name will become operational within 24 hours after the registration.
* Domain renewal reminders will be sent in advance of expiration via email to the address stored in our system.
* If we have not received the payment for the domain name renewal at least two days before the domain name expires, it will be deleted and lost. Or we may renew the domain name at our own expense and then use it at our own discretion for whatever purpose we see fit.
* Should an expired domain enter the redemption period, the cost of restoring the domain shall be more than $200.
* Solving any domain problems that are related to the domain names purchased somewhere else is a paid service for an extra fee of 25 USD per hour (excluding taxes).
* Registrant shall further endeavor to familiarize themselves with the Registrant Rights and Responsibilities applicable while registering gTLDs.
You must agree with the registrar MASTER DOMAIN REGISTRATION AGREEMENT ( Click here to view it). You agree upon request, we will provide, your information along with IP address and timestamp of when you have accepted the agreement for a specific domain name.
* By purchasing a domain name through WEBEEH, you agree to these terms. If you do not agree with our domain names terms, buy domain names somewhere else. You can use your own domain name with WEBEEH that you have purchased somewhere else. You must take care of all the technical details concerning the configuration of your domain name. WEBEEH will provide you with the pointing IP addresses and basic nameservers info on pointing the domain to our servers, the rest is up to you.
We can not register the reserved domains and domains which does not match the compliance criteria of PKNIC (like Pakistan.pk, Webs.pk, Nets.pk, 123.pk, abc.pk etc), so please make sure your domain name is within the PKNIC compliance area or contact us with domain name before ordering so that we can tell you domain is register-able or not. Click here for .PK Domain Structure details.
THIS SITE, ITS CONTENTS, AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED IN OR OFFERED THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. WEBEEH.COM MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING WEBEEH.COM SERVICE AND WEBSITE OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED THEREIN, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF WEBEEH.COM ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED. IN ADDITION, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE OPERATION OF OUR SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS AND WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Webeeh.com, and its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their directors, officers, employees, agents, shareholders, partners, members, and other owners, against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) (any or all of the foregoing hereinafter referred to as "Losses") insofar as such Losses (or actions in respect thereof) arise out of or are based on (i) any claim that our use of the affiliate trademarks infringes on any trademark, trade name, service mark, copyright, license, intellectual property, or other proprietary right of any third party, (ii) any misrepresentation of a representation or warranty or breach of a covenant and agreement made by you herein, or (iii) any claim related to your site, including, without limitation, content therein not attributable to us.
WEBEEH does not allow refunds or returns on any service (except mention for particular service). There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, no cancellation refunds, no upgrade/downgrade refunds and refunds for time unused with an open account.
* No failure or delay by WEBEEH in exercising any of its rights under these Terms of Service shall be deemed to be a waiver of that right.
* WEBEEH reserves the right to refuse Service to anyone at any time for any reason.
* Anything not explicitly stated in the Terms of Service is subject to interpretation at WEBEEH's sole and absolute discretion.
* Different terms may apply if the Service subscription is purchased via WEBEEH reseller or WEBEEH Partner.
* No person who is not a party to these Terms of Service has any right to rely upon or enforce any of the Terms of Service.
* Each term of these Terms of Service operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining terms will remain in full force and effect.
WEBEEH's contact information is available on this web page:
Last Updated: 10th May 2020